Monday 31 August 2009

Oh my gosh!

The weather has been crappy, my good mood has been buried six-feet under so I can't find it and the phone that I leant to my friend has come back in less then perfect condition which means that I now can't sell it on. I know, I know. Don't lend out stuff you intend to keep near perfect. Ooh well.

Alls I have to say is roll on wednesday so that I can get my Twilight funk on and plaster my room with fuck loads more Twi-related merchandise. That should help my mood. And my mind.

I know it's taking forever to get the next chapter of Changing Luck up, and that's for the simple fact my brain has literally fallen out with my imagination. The bags are packed and everything in there.

So, to ease you pain, because I know that you want the next chapter (*snort*), here is some gorgeous hunky men to make us all happy.






2 comments:

Fire Crotch said...

I likey all of those pics...didn't know you wrote fic...must check it out!

TigerGurl said...

ON WEDNESDAY WE SHALL HUNT DOWN ALL TWILIGHT MERCH XD