Saturday 15 August 2009

Awww, You guys!

Holy hell fire. I'm actually honoured.

I've had the most hits ever, since I posted the first chapter of my story yesterday. And apparently, as I've been told on Twitter, people seem to like it. You guys honestly have no idea how much that means to me.

Now, I know I come across as the loud mouthed bitch that is all happy-go-lucky all the time and doesn't give a rats ass what people think. But knowing people like my story, it's just. Wow haha

Ooh and you know how I said a while back that I do crazy ass edits for people when I get bored? Well Latchkey Wife sent me one she'd done for me. I literally squeed when I opened my email this morning and saw it.


*swoons and hits the floor*

Now, I'm not normally one for early morning squeeing. I'm not normally one for early mornings full stop. But some fucker was cutting down trees outside at 8am while I had my windows open.

I groaned, rolled over and yelled out the window "Come on people! It's a saturday and it's 8am! Go be normal and sleep dammit!" They probably didn't hear me though. You know, because of the sound of the saw or the simple fact that I probably didn't shout it as loud as I thought I had done.

I dragged my sorry ass out of bed when the sound didn't stop. And then, as I said previously, I squeed at my emails.

It made for a fucking good start, after being woken up by the chainsaws. So THANK YOU LATCHKEY WIFE! You made my weekend. Now I can go write more chapters on my story and they'll be happy ones. Coffee all round!

If it was later in the day you'd be getting wine. But it's not, so you can't. Mwahaha

No comments: