Thursday 30 July 2009

Mwahaha! I mean... Hai

So like, I have this new recruit. Only she doesn't know she is yet. She may live in America but I have her out Twispotting for me at Hot Topic. Mwahahaha my cunning spreads through the internet too
If you clicky the picture I think it's linked =D

She announced to me, via Twitter, that she was off to the mall to go to Hot Topic so with my greatness I decided to convince her to go get me pictures so I could squee at home :P
It went a bit like this.....

TBA: I wonder if they have anything new at HR. I will find out soon! :D
SVO: PICTURES! I WANT PICTURES!
TBA: I will twitpic pix just for you! What would you like to see?
SVO: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Hehe. If they have Alice/Carlisle stuff that'd be great =D
TBA: Okay, I will see what I can find!
SVO: Wooo! Indulgance through a second party! It's amazing hehe :P
TBA: Haha Ya! I'm about to walk into Hot Topic, let's see what they have ............
SVO: Hehehe I soooo need pictures!
TBA: Okay, No Alice/Carlisle stuff all I see Is Edward and Bella everywhere I look lol. Lemme take some pix and see if i can get all the items
SVO: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEHEHE!

It kinda went on from there with me being absoloutly hyper from the fact I have someone to go stalk stuff for me.
Well this got me started worse than ever on the Twilight stuff. I even made a random piccy for LatchkeyWife that she's got on her blog! (I feel real special, and you better check that girl out! She's amazing!)
Which then lead to a quote off with me and ClareBear. Her quoting True Blood, Me Quoting Twilight. Let's just say that we had to call it quits because neither of us was going to give in at all. Here's a few little snippets of quotes we did. (Please remember she's doing True blood and I'm doing Twilight :P)

CB: vampire quote off...
Bill: "Jessica, I'm going to have a guest coming over shortly"
Jessica: "Can we eat her?"
Bill: "You may not!"
SVO: "We thought you were having Bella for lunch and wondered if you would share"
CB: Doctor: We need to aspirate. I need to drain the blood out of your penis.
Jason: (Baby cries in background) Jason's looks horrified
Tara: Okay, I'll leave you to it! (makes a long whooo sound and turns to leave)
Jason: (Grabs Tara's arm) Where you goin'?
Tara: Look, I would admit to sometimes having a sick curiosity about medical shit, (looks at the big needle the doctor is preparing) but I ain't that fucking curious!!
SVO: Because I was so fragilely human, so accident-prone, so much a victim to my own dangerous bad luck, apparently I needed a tank-resistant car to keep me safe. Hilarious. I was sure he and his brothers had enjoyed the joke quite a bit behind my back.
CB: Bill, you were just licking blood out of my head, I don't think it gets much more personal than that
SVO: Emmett watched curiously as Edward helped me carefully out of the car. His eyes zeroed in on the hand I cradled againt my chest.
Emmett grinned "Fall down again, Bella?"
I glared at him fiercely "No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face"
Emmett blinked, and then burst into a roar of laughter
CB (trust her): Bill: It's been a long night... don't feel like you have to
Sookie: Quit talking crazy
Bill: I just meant that I'd be satisfied to simply hold you
Sookie: I would not be satisfied. Not one bit.
Bill: What do you want, Sookie? Say it.
Sookie: I want you. Every which way. I just want you
SVO: "Ugh." I winced.
"What is it?" he asked anxiously...
"Needles." I explained, looking away from the one in my hand...
"Afraid of a needle." he muttered to himself under his breath, shaking his head. "Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand..."
Well, There's alot more where that came from. But I won't bore you with any of that hehe
---- Side note. Little Spike my carni fish died D= R.I.P. Little dude.

No comments: